Come join us on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 for this inspirational and exciting day in dementia care:
- Dementia Initiatives in Alberta
- Netherlands’ Dementia Village: De Hoge
- Alberta Demonstration projects on the UK Butterfly Homes
- Preparing the Community for Dementia Clients: Caregiver
- Support, Technology Assistance, Dementia Friends, Dementia
- Network and Dementia Friendly Communities
- Future of Dementia Care: Research and Risk Reduction
Time: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Address: Bethany Calgary
Link Auditorium (5th floor)
916 18A Street NW
Calgary, AB T2N 1C6
Registration available via Eventbrite, to register please click here.
Registration and payment must be received no later than Monday, March 6, 2017.
Breakfast and lunch provided.
Free parking available, please refer to Eventbrite.
A block of rooms has been booked at the Best Western Village Park Inn, 1804 Crowchild Trail NW at a special rate of $119+ taxes for March 13. Please call 403-289-0241 to book your reservation by February 13, 2017 using special rate code “Bethany Care Society”.