Join us for free Dementia Awareness training, as part of the Calgary Westhills Dementia Friendly Community pilot project. You can help make a positive difference to those living with dementia in your community!
To register visit: www.calgarylibrary.ca or call: 403 260 2620 (Signal Hill Library)
Please feel free to share with your family, friends and co-workers who may be interested in participating!
This training will:
· Help you understand dementia
· Outline many of the myths around dementia
· Provide advice on how to interact with someone who may have dementia
· Offer tips on risk reduction
· Promote resources available within the community
· Provide information on volunteer opportunities to support the Dementia Friendly Communities pilot project